Monday, 29 July 2013

Day 2

Meal prep 3 days of breakfast & lunch 
& snack 

Woke up this morning and did as instructed, my first grenade of the day must be the first thing you set your eyes on. And consume. The buzz it gives you is phenomenal, before I tried it I asked around and someone compared it to a 'herbal speed' it's really not far off! You feel invincible, you feel like you won't stop, I literally power walked into work, you burn, you feel like your on fire, it's. nice feeling, it was definitely the push i needed this morning woke up aching from the gym last night, but still.  I am proud of my 10 k ride too. May not be alot to others,but it is to me. Bare In mind I've been out of the gym now for well over a year ! I'm gonna go and get a new bike this week, Im off work Thursday and Friday so I'm gonna take full advantage and go on a fitness spree. I'm so determined right now. I hope this comes through for me! 
Yesterday unboxing. 
The pills are huge 

Anyway that's me for today, need to get my diet plan/fitness plan into action too while I have some time off. It will all fall into place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment