Emma & Zak are my housemates and 2 amazing people I am proud to call these two family! The last 6 months have been an amazing laugh. Properly love these guys!
Ellen, my idiotic foolish funny as fuck life partner, we've fallen out, fallen in at a stupid hour, Fallen over, fallen appart, been high and been low but most importantly, together!
Gary! One of my LONGEST serving mates ! Poor sod! We've been through loads growing up together, these things make us all stronger, band mates, pissed mates, I could say so much more...
Diddy! Another one of my longest serving mates. Growing up with this one was amazing! We have had some AMAZING times! Also was one of my bandmates
Kirsty, my brother, my earth angel, without this cock sucker in my life. I'd be lost! She is the best friend everyone needs I love you Bruv!
Leanne my nutty Jewish mate from school. Honesty one of THE funniest people I've ever met and together we are explosive. I love a good night out with this little turtis!
Hollie and nay. Met these girls at a pretty shit place and time but I'm so glad we all kept it together over the top of it all!
Mark ! This bloke is so good to have around, especially at a party. He can DRINK ! mark is a legend! IS IT TRUE YOU TOSSED OFF A 'ORSE !
(True story)
Wicksie. This guy is funny as hell! And a really decent friend. Always around for a chat helped me through alot. We've been through alot but these things make us who we are today!
Cheese, cheese is a LAD one of the funniest fuckers I've ever met. I love going out on a proper session with this mess head! We go IIIIN peer pressure panda !
Bubble, new addition to the group, funny little bastard! Hilarious to go out drinking with ! Messsss headdddd
Pete and lish (Pish) Met these guys a few years back now at download! Seriously awesome guys! Now aren't just festival buddies. We have such a awesome friendship !
Alaina, proper PRICKY bitch. Only properly got to know this woodland creature at download 2013 but what a legend she's turned out to be.
Note : Shits herself alot.
























































No comments:
Post a Comment