Sunday, 28 July 2013

Morning of

6 am start, Woke up this morning feeling really ill, but never the less I am going to crack on. I plan to drink upto 3L of water a day. Aswell as my protein shake 350ml twice a day, because the fat burner is so intense and you sweat so much, your liquid intake needs to be high, or you'll end up dehydrated, the part I fucking hate is here 

THE MORNING SHAKE! 
It Makes me physically sick ! God give me strength! I mean the evening shake isn't amazing... But I can bare it... Going to genetic after my shift to get the grenade, I can't sit around waiting for eBay..ill prepare in advance in the future. So the meal plan

Breakfast - all bran, no milk, protein shake
 
I have a couple if pieces of fruit for throughout the day 

Lunch - ham salad & half a jacket potato 

Gym - shake 

Dinner - chicken and salad 

My shake is diet nutrition by reflex that boosts weight loss and also Contains a good source of protein. For post workout recovery. Also extracts of green tea. It tastes like absolute shit, but I can cope with it, just not early! 
So day one. Ill write after gym if I do find time after meal prep for Tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment